Thursday, April 14, 2011

Some funky Purple and Blue Extensions

So, I love, love, love all my clients. I can honestly say that there isn't one person I don't enjoy seeing and catching up with. To be fair, some of them come for a much needed respite from children, jobs and other worldly worries and prefer to take a nap while getting their eyelash extensions. Then there are others that come with interesting stories filled with drama of everyday living. I am
good with either type. Then there is Nichole. I love Nichole despite her naps and little conversation. Nichole brings excitement to my job. You see, she is not afraid to experiment. Last time I saw her she didn't just want purple extensions on the outside corners of her eyes. She wanted purple and blue ones mixed in throughout her whole lash line. I felt like I was working on a show for Lunatic Fringe. Absolutely loved it! Here are the magnificent results.

No comments:

Post a Comment